Hotels Near UGA
Athens offers a vibrant downtown with an active night-life and an internationally acclaimed music scene.
In addition, it boasts touring Broadway shows and concerts at The Classic Center Theatre, The University’s Hugh Hodgson Hall and the historic Morton Theatre, among other venues. The University of Georgia’s top-ranked sports teams also provide entertainment almost year-round.
Athens is the home of the Georgia Museum of Art and the State Botanical Garden. Art lovers will find numerous galleries throughout the city, including the Lyndon House Arts Center. Athens has maintained many of its historic homes for those interested in our antebellum heritage. Tours may be arranged through the welcome center.
For more information on area attractions, visit The Athens Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Downtown Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment - 2 Blocks
- University of Georgia - 6 Blocks
- Stegeman Coliseum - 1 Mile
- Sanford Stadium – Home of Georgia Bulldogs - 1/2 Mile
- Foley Field (UGA Baseball) - 1 Mile
- Butts-Mehre Heritage Hall Sports Museum - 1 Mile
- Georgia Museum of Art - 1 Mile
- Classic Center & Performing Arts Theatre - 2 Blocks
- Lyndon House Arts Center - 1 Block
- Double-Barreled Cannon Landmark - 2 Blocks
- Memorial Park - 2 Miles
- Morton Theatre - 6 Blocks
- US Navy Supply Corps Museum - 1 Mile
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia - 3 Miles
- Taylor-Grady House - 1/2 Mile
- 40 Watt Club - 7 Blocks
- UGA Visitors Center - 1 Mile