Map and Directions to our Athens, GA Lodging
View Larger Map
- Take I-85 N to Hwy 316 Athens/Lawrenceville Exit.
- Follow Hwy 316 to Athens. When arriving into Athens, Hwy 316 ends and changes to Epps Bridge Parkway.
- Take Epps Bridge Parkway approx. 2 miles until it merges onto Atlanta Highway traveling east.
- Proceed two miles into downtown Athens. After passing the UGA campus on the right, turn left onto Thomas St. The hotel is located four blocks down at the cross streets of Thomas and Dougherty.
- Take I-20 W to Hwy 78 W (Thomson exit).
- Follow Hwy 78 W into Athens; when you approach downtown, Hwy 78 will change to Business Hwy 78.
- As you enter downtown on Business Hwy 78, turn right on Thomas St. The hotel is located four blocks down at the cross streets of Thomas and Dougherty.
From Highway 441 N
- Take Highway 441 to Athens
- When you reach Athens , take the 10 Loop East.
- From the 10 Loop , take the “Downtown/Airport” exit.
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Business Hwy 78.
- Follow Business Hwy 78 for approx. 1 ½ miles and turn right on Thomas St . The hotel is located four blocks down at the cross streets of Thomas and Dougherty.
From Gainesville , GA
- Take Highway 129 South to Athens.
- As you enter Athens , Hwy 129 changes to Prince Avenue.
- Take Prince Avenue to downtown, where the street name changes again to Dougherty St.
- When Dougherty St. dead ends at Thomas, the hotel will be to your left. Turn left on Thomas St , and then immediately left again into the hotel entrance.
From I-85 South Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
- Take Highway 441 South at the Commerce exit.
- Follow Hwy 441 to Athens.
- When you enter Athens , Hwy 441 will turn left; continue straight on Martin Luther King Parkway.
- Follow Martin Luther King to North Avenue.
- Turn right on North Ave. and proceed for about ½ mile; the hotel will be on the right at the cross streets of Thomas and Dougherty.